About Juvederm Ultra Smile
The filler based on hyaluronic acid Juvederm Ultra Smile – is a transparent, monophasic, viscous gel, created specially for the correction of the form, adding volume and relief in the area of lips. The composition of the product includes non-animal hyaluronic acid 24 mg, lidocaine hydrochloride 3 mg and phosphate buffer pH 7.2. The filler manufacturer, the Allergan company, has designed this product to provide an ideal, prolonged effect when adding natural volume to the lips, giving them a distinct even contour and a smooth surface. Also, the product is used to correct wrinkles and create a renovated contour. Buy Juvederm Ultra Smile online
Where to Buy Juvederm Ultra Smile Online Cheap or Buy Juvederm Ultra Smile Injections Online?
You can buy Juvederm Ultra Smile online at our web portal dermalDelight.com. Dermal Delight is a Juvederm Ultra Smile supplier and a Juvederm Ultra Smile wholesale supplier. We want to help our customers to save time and money and have the product delivered to your doorstep for a reasonably low price.
Juvederm Ultra Smile composition and action
The high degree of hyaluronic acid purification has allowed Juvederm Ultra Smile to pass a quality certification according to the US standards, which is the best evidence of the high quality of this product.
Non-animal hyaluronic acid allows the gel to interact perfectly with the tissues of the patient without causing rejection and allergic reactions, and also completely biodegradate in the course of time under the influence of natural hyaluronidase, which decomposes the molecules of the HA.
Active substance of the HA in the composition of the Juvederm Ultra Smile product not only fills in the relief from the inside, forming the subcutaneous depot of the active substance, but also accumulates and retains moisture in the cells, providing long-term moisture of the surface of the lips.
Due to the lidocaine presence in the product, the procedure is painless, and the result is the most natural and delicate, as the patient’s muscles are relaxed as much as possible during the injection.
Phosphate buffer is designed to reduce swelling after the procedure, as well as to prolong the obtained effect.
To find out the price of the Juvederm Ultra Smile product, read the price list or contact managers at the phone numbers indicated on the site.
The benefits of Juvederm Ultra Smile
Gel has earned such popularity among cosmetologists and patients of cosmetology clinics not without reason. According to the results of the internal research of the Allergan company, 91% of the patients were satisfied with the effect of the product.
The main benefits of the gel are:
- Prolonged result during 3-12 months. Lips are an area where the filler lasts the least amount of time due to active blood supply. In general, the result depends on the individual characteristics of the patient’s body, but the clients are usually satisfied with the duration of the effect.
- Security. The high technological efficiency of the product manufacture, the company’s quality standards and the non-animal origin of the synthesized hyaluronic acid provide the highest level of safety for the gel.
- The convenience of filler use due to the soft homogeneous structure. The convenience of work is also promoted by the relaxation of the patient’s muscles during an injection.
- The comfort of the procedure due to the analgesic properties of lidocaine hydrochloride.
- The naturalness of the result is ensured by the high plasticity of the gel, which helps the filler to spread evenly under the skin.
Juvederm Ultra Smile indications for the use
Subcutaneous Implant Juvederm Ultra Smile is used to achieve the following results:
- Enhanced volume of the lips,
- Correction of vertical wrinkles in the area around the lips,
- Correction of the descended corners of the lips,
- Restoration of the symmetrical shape of the lips,
- Correction of the shape of the lips due to filling and smoothing the surface.
Some experts use this soft plastic gel to correct soft tissues in the area of the chin, cheeks and cheekbones. Due to the fact that the product is not completely hydrate, it takes time to show the effect to a full extent. In other words, the final conclusions about the result of the injection can be done only after 3-4 weeks.
Contraindications and precautions
Despite the fact that contour plastic is not a serious surgical interference, it has, as in any injection procedures, a list of contraindications and possible side effects. The individual reaction of the patient’s body is unpredictable in each individual case. Before use, a specialist must give a patient a list of precautionary measures regarding the use of the product. It is forbidden to inject gel into the skin of the eyelids, in vessels and muscles. During a doping test, a positive result can be produce, that is why it is important to inform athletes about it. It is forbidden to use the product at the same time of taking some drugs (see the detaile leaflet).
Immediately after the injection of the product, the following side effects may occur:
- Haematomas and bruises,
- Itching and allergic rash,
- Pain sensation during palpation,
- Burning pain,
- Uneven distribution of gel under the skin.
If the given symptoms cause concern in a client and a specialist and do not disappear for 5-7 days, it is necessaryy to contact a medical practitioner for the administration of treatment.
List of contraindications:
- intolerance to any of the components of the product,
- scars at the area of injection of the product,
- susceptibility to the formation of keloids,
- taking anticoagulants,
- the presence of subcutaneous fillers and implants,
- upper respiratory tract infection (URTI),
- skin diseases,
- autoimmune diseases,
- herpes in the active phase,
After the procedure, a patient must avoid visiting a sauna, bath, swimming pool, gym, solarium for 14 days. For 1 week it is recommende to avoid heavy physical activity, use decorative cosmetics (within 1 day), be under the sun without sunscreen, take a hot bath.
The most important questions are Juvederm Ultra Smile price, Juvederm Ultra Smile cost. However, you phrase it – we at dermal Delight here say that the price is reasonable and for some specific markets, it is even significantly lower. You can be sure that when you buy Juvederm Ultra Smile wholesale at dermal Delight – you are saving time and money.
The Form of release: 2 syringes x 0,55 ml
- 2 syringes with the Juvederm Ultra Smile filler
- Needle 27G 1/2 – 2 pcs
- Instruction for use
Do not use the product if the packaging is open or damaged. Storage conditions: Store in a dry, dark place at temperatures between 2 and-25 ° C The product has contraindications, expert advice is required.
best dermal filler brands, best filler brand for under eyes, buy juvederm ultra 3 online uk, buy juvederm ultra 4, buy juvederm ultra plus xc, Buy Juvederm Ultra Smile online, direct derma supplies, direct derma supplies reviews, how much does a syringe of juvederm ultra cost, how much does juvederm ultra plus cost, how much is juvederm ultra, hyaluronic acid fillers brands, injectable dermal fillers, injectable treatments for facial lines and wrinkles, juvederm ultra smile buy online, juvederm ultra special offers, juvederm ultra xc buy online, where can i buy dermal fillers without license, where can you use juvederm ultra